Law Enforcement and Emergency Service Agencies
Websites of local law enforcement and emergency service agencies that may be involved with crime situations or emergency incidents on the campus.
- Napa County Sheriff's Department
The Napa County Sheriff's Department is the law enforcement authority with jurisdiction over Angwin and PUC.
- California Highway Patrol
CHP primarily handles issues related to traffic and works cooperatively with the Sheriff's Department.
- St. Helena Police Department
SHPD would provide mutual-aid response in the event of a major incident.
- Angwin Fire Department
The Angwin Fire Department is a volunteer department located just west of PUC on College Avenue.
- California Department of Forestry and
CDF has a fire station located south of the college and provides an integral part of the fire protection services for our area.
- AMR Napa
American Medical Response (AMR) has been providing high quality EMS services to the citizens of Napa County since January 2, 2012.
Redwood Empire Air Care Helicopter is based in Santa Rosa and responds to major emergencies within Angwin and Napa County.
- St. Helena Hospital
Situated in Deer Park, provides nearly all levels of health care services.
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
QVH is located downtown Napa and is considered Napa County's trauma center.
- Napa County
Find information about the county that is home to the cities, towns, and communities of Napa, American Canyon, St. Helena, Calistoga, Yountville, Rutherford, Oakville, Angwin, and Pope Valley at this government website.
- City of Napa
The city of Napa is the County Seat of Napa County and the largest city in the county.
- St. Helena City
St. Helena is the closest town to Angwin and PUC.
- Calistoga City
Calistoga is located about 15 miles from the College.
- State of California
If you are interested in knowing more about the state of California, take this link to the State's main web page.
- San Francisco Suicide Prevention (800) 273-TALK (8255) - San Francisco Suicide Prevention provides emotional support, education, assistance and intervention to all persons in crisis and those impacted by them.
- The Trevor Project - The Trevor Project provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning persons.
- The Jed Foundation - The Jed Foundation promotes emotional health and the prevention of suicide among college and university students.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics - ACA is a 12-Step program for persons who grew up in alcoholic or otherwise dysfunctional homes.
- Alcoholics Anonymous - AA is a 12-Step program of persons who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem of alcoholism.
- Alcohol & Drug Services - Napa County - ISAIC provides information and resources about alcohol and substance abuse tailored to college and university students.
- SMART Recovery - SMART Recovery promotes a self-empowering addiction recovery support group based on the latest scientific research.
- Anger Management - Anger management tips from the Mayo Clinic.
Bullying and Violence
- Stop Bullying StopBullying.gov provides information from various agencies and organizations on what bullying is, what cyberbullying is, who is at risk and how you can respond to bullying.
- Napa Emergency Woman Services (707) 255-NEWS (6397) - NEWS provides a nurturing refuge for persons and children suffering from domestic violence and/or sexual assault.
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (800) 656-HOPE (4673) - RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline and carries out programs to prevent sexual violence.
- Tips for surviving an active shooter incident
Drugs and Tobacco
- Marijuana Anonymous - MA is a 12-Step recovery program for marijuana addiction with online and call-in meetings.
- Cocaine Anonymous - CA is a 12-Step recovery program for cocaine addiction.
- Narcotics Anonymous - NA is a 12-Step recovery program for drug addiction of all types.
- The California Smokers' Helpline (800) NO-BUTTS - The Helpline is a quit smoking service operated by the University of California San Diego's Moore's Cancer Center offering self-help materials, referral to local programs and one-on-one counseling to quit smoking.