Pacific Union College affirms the values gained from being primarily a residential college. By accepting admission, a single student age 22 or younger agrees to live in a residence hall, unless the student applies for and is granted an exception (see housing policy for exceptions).

Married students or students with children may apply for student family housing in the Brookside Park or Court Place apartments.

Residence Hall Reservation

Fill out the online Housing Reservation that is required of all students to reserve a room within the campus residence halls.

Guest Accommodations

PUC has a limited number of guest rooms available for the use of families of students and guests of the college. Please contact Winning Hall Service Desk at (707) 965-6310 for details.

Housing Forms

Student Family Housing Request Form

Married students and single parents may apply for housing using this form.

Student Family Housing Guide

A guide to living in the student family housing apartments.

Care & Concern

If you are concerned for the health or safety of a friend or classmate, or witness concerning behavior and/or incidents, please fill out the Care & Concern form. The appropriate offices on campus will be notified to provide support and resources. All reports are private and covered under FERPA.

Care & Concern Report Form