The mission of the Pacific Union College Human Resources office is to provide to all prospective and current employees friendly, effective, and efficient service, focused on anticipation of information and support needs through positive interaction and solution-oriented results.
The Human Resources office oversees such areas as time clocks, benefits, job postings, and staff policies.
- Stacy Nelson: Associate Vice President of Human Resources
- Cheryl Rick: Human Resources Officer
- Juliann Chunestudy: Manager, Health Plans & Risk
- Sterling Administration - Optional benefits including medical and child care flexible spending
- Optum Rx - Pharmacy Benefit Manager