Student Finance

Supporting Students

Student Complaint Process

Pacific Union College takes complaints and concerns regarding the institution very seriously. Complaints should first be filed internally with Pacific Union College authorities. If you have a complaint regarding Pacific Union College you may present your concerns as follows:

  • Concerns about academic issues to the Academic Dean, and
  • Concerns about non-academic issues to Student & Spiritual Life, (707)965-7362
  • Concerns about financial issues to Student Financial Services,

These contacts will provide you with a written explanation of the campus process for addressing your particular complaints(s) and answer any questions you may have to assure you a fair process. If your complaint is about the institution’s compliance with academic program quality and accreditation standards as required by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) and you have exhausted all steps described in the process instructions given to you by one of the Pacific Union College:

WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)

An individual may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for review of a complaint. The bureau may be contacted at:

2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400
Sacramento, CA 95833
916-263-1897 (fax)

Nothing in this disclosure limits any right that you may have to seek civil or criminal legal action to resolve your complaints.

Pacific Union College has provided this disclosure to you in compliance with the requirements of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, as regulated in CFR 34, Sections 600.9(b) (3) and 668.43(b). If anything in this disclosure is out of date, please notify the Director of Student Financial Service:

Student Financial Services
One Angwin Avenue
Angwin, CA 94508