Health Services


Health Services Forms

Health Information Form
This form provides PUC with your medical history and insurance information.

Health Information Privacy Rights
What the law says about privacy of your health information.

Health Information Release Form
This universal form can be used with PUC or your health care provider.

*These need to be completed only one time before you enroll for the first time, not needed yearly. Specific majors may have additional requirements so please check with your department.