PUC’s College Early program is an exciting opportunity for high school students to take a college course on our campus or online.
Through College Early, you may register for up to 6 credit hours of lower division (100-200 level) courses at a reduced tuition rate each quarter you are eligible for enrollment.
Student Admission Qualifications
- Current enrollment in grade 11 or 12
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 after most recent semester completed
- Endorsement by the high school registrar as a qualified applicant
- Consent of a parent or legal guardian
The cost is $90 per academic unit.
- Select an online course from the list below, or search a complete list of available in person courses.
- Download and complete the College Early Registration Form
- Once the form is completed—and signed by the student, the student’s parent, and the student’s registrar—email the form to the PUC Admissions office firstname.lastname@example.org
- First-time enrollees will receive an email with their PUC ID number, which is needed to set up PUC accounts
- Enrolled students will receive a billing statement for tuition.
Please submit your applications for Fall quarter before: September 25, 2023
Online Course Offerings 2023-24
|EDUC-101 Introduction to Teaching
EDUC-101L Classroom Observations
|EDUC-101-01 WEB Intro to Teaching||Winter||3||Async|
|ESAC-101A Jogging||Fall, Winter, Spring||1||Async|
|RELP-110 Next Generation Christian Leadership||Spring||2||Async|
|CNTC-201 Principles of Conservation Technology||Winter||3||Async|
|MUHL-105 Survey of Music||Fall, Winter, Spring||3||Async|
|HIST-134 US History||Fall||4||Async|
|STAT-222 Introduction to Statistics||Fall, Winter, Spring||4||Async|
|COMM-105 Communication and Public Speaking||Fall, Winter, Spring||4||Async|
|Intro to Allied Health||Winter||2||Sync|
|Intro to Nursing||Winter||2||Sync|
|GLBH-189 Introduction to Global Health||Spring||2||Async|
- All received grades for College Early courses become a permanent part of the student’s PUC transcript. Unofficial transcripts can be downloaded through Flashlight. Official transcripts can be requested from the Records office.
- The College Early reduced tuition rate does not apply to Adventist Colleges Abroad, flight training courses, private music lessons, audited courses, or directed study courses.
- In addition to applicable College Early tuition charges, there are established fees associated with certain courses (e.g. materials fees for Visual Arts courses). See page 215 in the General Catalog for an overview of the current fee structure.
- Because tuition for College Early is already at a reduced rate, PUC employee discounts for children of faculty and staff members do not apply.
For more information about College Early, please email email@example.com or call the Admissions office at 707-965- 6677.