Transcript or Enrollment Verification Requests
Online Transcript Requests
Transcripts are ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Order updates will be emailed or texted to you, and your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
While PUC does not charge a fee for the first 25 copies of your transcript, the National Student Clearinghouse does charge an ordering fee for the use of their online services. If you are unable to use the online ordering process, or if you are unable to afford the Clearinghouse ordering fee, please contact our office for assistance.
Transcript Pricing Structure
|Sending Type||Clearinghouse Ordering Fee||Delivery Fee*||Comments|
|Official PDF||$4.25||$0||Delivered by email|
|Hold for Pickup||$2.55||$0||Held at the Records Office|
|Regular Mail||$2.55||$0||Delivered by U.S. mail|
|Express Mail||$2.50||$20||Typical delivery time of 3-4 days|
|Express UPS (United States)||$2.50||$25||Typical delivery time of 3-4 days|
|Express UPS (International)||$2.50||$40||Expedited delivery to international destination|
*PUC does not charge any transcript fees for the first 25 copies of your transcript. There will be a $5 charge per transcript after this limit is reached.
Processing and Mailing Time
We are committed to providing you with quality service in a timely manner. However, it is your responsibility to submit your transcript request in time to meet any deadlines that you may have. We recommend that you allow a minimum of two weeks for processing your request and mailing your transcript. (PUC General Catalog, p. 40)
Enrollment verifications are frequently required by loan companies, insurance companies, scholarship providers, and other establishments.
The National Student Clearinghouse is PUC's authorized agent to provide enrollment verifications to any company that requires proof of enrollment.
The enrollment verification letter
- Lists the student's name
- Lists the term dates and student status (full time, part time, etc.)
- Can include confirmation of eligibility for good student discounts (will only show as an option for qualified students)
- Can be accessed securely via the web, 24/7
The way to obtain an enrollment verification letter
- Login to WebAdvisor
- Disable pop-up blockers
- Click the Enrollment Verification link
Services provided through the National Student Clearinghouse
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request