Academic Records

Transcript, Degree or Enrollment Verification Requests

Academic Transcript Request

Whether you are a current, former, or alumni student, we are excited to offer a convenient and efficient partnership with Parchment to obtain your official transcripts. Ordering transcripts is a straightforward process that can be done online or by mail, and is necessary for various purposes such as applications, employment, and personal records. It is important to plan ahead and order transcripts in advance of any deadlines or requirements, as transcript orders may take a few days to process. Online ordering is recommended as it results in less expensive and faster service; however, written requests are also accepted. Electronic and paper transcripts are processed through You will be asked to create an account on the Parchment site once you have visited the link below.

Sending Transcripts to Yourself

While you are welcome to order transcripts for your personal use, it is important to note that for them to be considered official, they must be sent directly from Parchment or Pacific Union College to the destination. Transcripts that are not sent in this manner, such as those that arrive in an unsealed envelope or those that are emailed or uploaded by the student, will not be considered official.

Ordering Online

We encourage currently enrolled students and those who attended after 1975 to directly initiate their transcript requests using

Order Transcripts Online

Cost and payment options for ordering online.

Online transcript request fees are:
  • $10 per transcript for electronic transcripts.
  • $12 per transcript for mailed transcripts (includes process and postal services).

To place a transcript request, you will need to provide credit or debit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover) at the time of the order. Transcript requests initiated online before 3 p.m. PST are usually processed within one business day, but processing times may be longer during peak periods, such as the end of the quarter.

Electronic delivery of your transcript

While ordering your transcript online, you will be instructed to identify the recipient of your transcript. Pacific Union College recommends electronic delivery of your transcript. Transcripts sent electronically are delivered as digital documents through a secure web application.

Need help with your transcript order?

The best first step is to log into your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs. From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support Team is available M-F, 8 am - 8 pm ET.

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts can be accessed via your Flashlight account.

Ordering directly from Pacific Union College

To initiate a transcript request, you can complete a Transcript Request Form, which is only available as a paper copy that can be mailed through USPS. Please send your completed form to

Cost and payment options for ordering by written request

Each direct transcript request costs $20 and requires payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover) at the time of the order. Written transcript requests are usually processed within 2-3 business days, although processing times may be longer during peak periods, such as at the end of the quarter.

It is important to note that students who attended Pacific Union College before 1975 must place their transcript order directly with the college. Registration records prior to 1975 may not be available in the electronic transcript system's database. As a result, such students cannot request electronic transcripts and will be charged $10 for an official transcript. Request your transcript. Please send your completed form to

Delivery Methods

  • When possible, transcripts will be delivered electronically.
  • If your transcript cannot be delivered electronically, it will be sent by U.S. first-class mail.

*Please be advised that financial accommodations may be available to current students who require a transcript but cannot afford the fee, upon request. Please note that paper copies will be the only available format. For more information on financial accommodations and to request a transcript, please contact the academic records office.