34 CFR Part 106.45(b)(10) requires all training materials to be posted publicly. This page will be updated as appropriate.
Pacific Union College in addition to training conducted by members of the College, the College engages various outside agencies to provide training for the Title IX Team (Title IX Coordinator, Deputy Title IX Coordinator, Title IX Investigators, Decision-makers, Appeals Decision-makers, and Advisors).
Pacific Union College
Grand River Solutions
- Hearings in the New Era, July 2020
- Conducting Fair, Thorough, and Trauma-Informed Sexual Violence Investigations, February 2022
- Title IX Investigative Report Writing Workshop, April 2022
- Deep Dive Decision-makers, June 2022
This site facilitates the centralization of hundreds of materials developed by and owned by ATIXA, which can be linked to by individual colleges and schools.
The materials posted to this site are proprietary and are copyrighted. Those copyrights are registered with the Library of Congress. The legal penalties for copyright infringement range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed, and the infringer pays for all attorneys’ fees and court costs.
Your right is a right of inspection and review of the materials on this site, only. No other right is granted beyond viewing. You are not authorized to copy, use, adapt, save, repost, share publicly, or alter any contents from this site. You are not permitted to use the materials on this site for training, or for any commercial purpose. Any such use will result in damages equivalent to the full-per-head registration costs to the applicable ATIXA training, plus damages for reputational harm to ATIXA, in addition to any copyright infringement fines and/or penalties.
Proceeding to use and access the content on this page demonstrates your acceptance and understanding of these terms and conditions. To contact ATIXA with questions about any of the contents of this site, please email email@example.com.
Members of the Pacific Union College Title IX Team have participated in the following ATIXA Certification Trainings:
- Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Certification 1, June 2018
- Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Certification 2, October 2018
- Title IX Coordinator Certification 3B, July 2020
- OCR Title IX Regulations Certification 4, October 2019
- Civil Rights Investigator Certification 1, July 2020
- Civil Rights Investigator Certification 1, July 2021
- What California Schools Need to Know About SB 493, November 2022
- The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Webinar
- From One Title IX Coordinator to Another: A Practical Approach to Navigating Beyond Compliance in the Post-Regulatory World - June 2023.
- Solutions for Managing Intake, Jurisdiction, and Dismissal in the Title IX Grievance Process Workshop – August 2023
Supplemental ATIXA Training:
- 20-Minutes-to-Trained: Advising the Complainant
- 20-Minutes-to-Trained: Advising the Respondent
- 20-Minutes-to-Trained: Assessing Credibility
- 20-Minutes-to-Trained: Deliberations & Groupthink
- 20-Minutes-to-Trained: Due Process
- 20-Minutes-to-Trained: Hearing Panels and Decision-Makers
- 20-Minutes-to-Trained: Pattern and Predation