Assistant or Associate or Full Professor of Psychology
Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
July 1, 2024
Faculty Job Opening
Psychology & Social Work
Reporting to the Academic Dean and Chair of the Department of Psychology and Social Work
- Teaching human development with emphasis on child and adolescent development, and other psychology-related courses to undergraduate students
- Involvement in student research
- Evaluating and grading student work
- Assessing course and major student learning outcomes
- Maintaining and distributing timely student grade reports
- Planning and updating course materials and methods of instruction
- Keeping regular office hours for advising students
- Advising/Mentoring students on academic and career-related issues
- Keeping abreast of developments in psychology
- Participating in department activities/events
- Participating in the campus governance structure
- Earned doctorate degree in psychology (ABD will be considered)
- Experience in undergraduate teaching
- Commitment to undergraduate research
- Collegiality, flexibility, and teamwork skills
- Commitment to Seventh-day Adventist higher education
Salary; Salary based upon degree & experience (plus denominational benefits)
Upon receipt of qualified candidate
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.