Assistant or Associate or Full Professor of Nursing – Adult Clinical Focus, Leadership, Preceptorship
Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Faculty Job Opening
Nursing & Health Sciences
Upon receipt of qualified candidate
Salary; Commensurate on degree and experience (plus denominational benefits based on qualifications and experience)
Reporting to the Academic Dean and Chair of Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, duties include:
- Teaching clinical nursing courses to undergraduate students, to include both theoretical and clinical instruction
- Evaluating and grading student work
- Observing and evaluating student performance in lab, clinical, and simulation settings
- Assessing course and major student learning outcomes
- Maintaining and distributing timely student grade reports
- Planning and updating course materials and methods of instruction
- Keeping regular office hours for advising students
- Advising/mentoring students on academic and career-related issues
- Keeping abreast of developments in nursing content area, and best practices in learning and instruction
- Participating in department activities/events; and
- Participating in the campus governance structure
Degree in Nursing
- All other qualifications equal, preference to a candidate with an earned doctorate degree in nursing or a related field
- Current, unencumbered California RN license by expected start date
- At least one (1) year of direct patient care experience in the designated area of expertise within the previous five (5) years.
- Minimum of one (1) year of teaching experience in a professional nursing program or completion of a post-baccalaureate course that includes practice in teaching registered nursing.
flexibility, and teamwork skills
and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
and time-management skills
to interact positively with students and colleagues in support of the College
and Program missions
Upon selection of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.