Assistant or Associate or Full Professor of Mathematics
Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Faculty Job Opening
Departments of Mathematics and Physics
Upon receipt of qualified candidate
Salary; Commensurate with experience (plus denominational benefits, depending upon qualifications and experience)
Reporting to the Academic Dean and Chair of the Departments of Mathematics, Physics & Engineering, duties include: teaching undergraduate mathematics and statistics, assessing student learning outcomes, advising and mentoring students, participating in department promotion activities.
- Earned doctorate degree from an accredited university in mathematics or statistics (ABD may be considered).
- Experience in teaching preferred.
- Expertise in statistics or applied mathematics preferred.
- Must have strong commitment to undergraduate teaching
- In addition to the stated educational requirements, the Department seeks faculty with a demonstrated ability to interact positively with students and colleagues in furtherance of the College’s mission.
Upon receipt of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.