Assistant or Associate or Full Professor of Business Administration and Economics
Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
July 1, 2024
Faculty Job Opening
Teach business courses in Management. Competence in Finance is also desireable. The specific course load will depend on the qualifications and interests of the newly hired faculty and the current needs and interests of the Department faculty. In addition to an emphasis on teaching, Pacific Union College also places strong emphasis on student interaction and community involvement. Faculty are expected to participate in advising department majors, attend department functions, and contribute to the College governance system, and are expected to become positively involved in the College and local communities.
- Leadership and management skills
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Mission driven
- Teaching experience is preferred, including online and/or graduate-level teaching experience
- The Department seeks faculty with a demonstrated ability to interact positively with students and colleagues in furtherance of the College’s mission.
- Ph.D. or D.B.A. in Mangagement or Finance (ABD considered, an MBA or other significant professional experience will also be considered)
Salary; $54,382-$76,314 (plus denominational benefits)
July 1, 2024
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.