Facilities Management has various vehicles available for PUC faculty and staff to rent for College use. All vehicle requests must be made a minimum of one week in advance. Please reserve a vehicle on our Schooldude Trip Direct webpage. If you have any questions, feel free to call the Facilities Management front office at 707-965-7150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We require that anyone who drives a college vehicle be cleared by the HR department first. In order to be cleared, please take the following documents to the Human Resources Department (located in the Finance Office):
- Copy of your driver's license
- Copy of your personal vehicle registration (if you own a vehicle)
- Copy of your personal vehicle insurance
- Driving record from the DMV website
- Driver's Questionnaire
Fuel Charges: The vehicles are full of fuel when received by the customer. If the vehicle is not returned full, a $25 refueling fee and the amount it costs to fuel the vehicle will be charged to the rental customer..
- If the vehicle is excessively dirty when returned, there will be a charge of $52.00/ hour it takes to clean it, with a minimum charge of $52.00.
- Lost key charge: $300.00.