Facilities Management has various vehicles available for PUC faculty and staff to rent for College use. Please reserve a vehicle on our Schooldude Trip Direct webpage. If you have any questions, feel free to call the Facilities Management front office at 707-965-7150 or email email@example.com
We require that anyone who drives a college vehicle be cleared by the HR department first. In order to be cleared, please take the following documents to Kristine Maxam (707-965-6222) in the Human Resources Department (located in the Finance Office):
- Copy of your driver's license
- Copy of your personal vehicle registration (if you own a vehicle)
- Copy of your personal vehicle insurance
- Driving record from the DMV website
- Driver's Questionnaire
Fuel Charges: The vehicles are full of fuel when received by the customer and if they are not returned full of fuel, the amount it costs to fuel the vehicle will be charged to the rental customer.
- If the vehicle is excessively dirty when returned, there will be a charge of $38.00/ hour it takes to clean it, with a minimum charge of $38.00.
- Lost key charge: $25.00.
- Bus Driver charge: $25.00/hour. Customer must arrange for a driver through the FMD Office.