Veteran Services



Document Info
The following steps must be completed before your paperwork can be processed.
Form to use to have your enrollment certified each term so that the VA will process your benefits.
This form MUST be completed to ensure proper certification.
The Yellow Ribbon Program can help you pay for private school or graduate school tuition and fees that the Post-9/11 GI Bill doesn’t cover.
Military Tuition Assistance (TA) is awarded to a student under the assumption that the student will attend school for the entire period for which the assistance is awarded. When a student withdraws, the student may no longer be eligible for the full amount of TA funds originally approved.
Courses need to be reviewed and approved by the VA Coordinator.