Academic Administration is the office of the academic dean and staff, and also heads up such departments as the Records Office, the Teaching and Learning Center, and the Honors Program.
Credit Hour Policy
Policies for class credit hours.
Used to acquaint faculty, administration and staff with the organization and policies of the College.
Guidelines for Academic Off-Campus Activities
The guidelines to follow for academic off-campus activities.
Off Campus Activity Request
Use this form to request field trips and other events.
Academic Administration Personnel
- Nancy Hoyt Lecourt, Ph.D. Vice President
for Academic Administration and Academic Dean
- Jonathan S. Bradley, B.A. Assistant Registrar
- Carlyn Ferrari, M.A. Non-Freshman Academic Probation Counselor
- Tanya J. Healy, B.A. Executive Assistant
- Tauva Hellie, B.A. Tutoring Coordinator and Academic Advisor for Undeclared Students
- Nancy R. Jacobo, M.P.H. Coordinator,
Learning (dis)Abilities Program
- Maria G. Lopez, B.S. Director, Academic Computing
- Kathleen S. Mattison, B.A. Assistant Registrar
- Georgina Barcelow Hill, Ph.D. Director, Honors Program
- Edwin L. Moore, M.A. Associate Academic Dean
- Jim Roy, Ed.D. Director, Graduate Division
- Leticia Russell, M.A. Assistant Professor, Freshman Academic Success Program Coordinator
- Jennifer J. Wareham Best, M.A. Director,
Teaching and Learning Center
- Marlo J. Waters, M.S. Registrar
When you complete a minimum of 12 credits with a grade-point average of at least 3.85, you are honored as a member of the Dean's List for that term.
Pacific Union College
One Angwin Avenue
Angwin, CA 94508
Phone: (707) 965-6234
Fax: (707) 965-7104
Contact Department »