RN to BSN - Online Education
Take the Next Step in Your Nursing Career
Cohorts begin September, January and April
Pacific Union College is a leader in nursing education, and our graduates have a well-known reputation for excellence. This online program in California and Hawaii will take you from an associates to a batchelors degree in Nursing, with practicums at a location near you.
The RN-BSN program is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing and is accredited by the the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, INC. (ACEN).
Courses & Admission Requirements
- Must have an AS in Nursing.
- If you are missing any GE credits, these can be made up online from PUC for a reduced cost.
- Students who have completed all required prerequisite courses upon entry can complete a B.S. in Nursing in just 3-5 quarters. These courses may be transferred if the student has previously taken the course (per college transfer policy).
- 11-week Quarters are made for your busy professional schedule.
- Students can join a cohort in Fall, Winter, or Spring.
- 3 hours per week on average will be spent in asynchronous classwork.
- No mandatory log-in times for online courses to practicum.
- Our pricing is competitive.
- You’ll benefit from partnerships with local hospitals.
- All theory courses are taught in an asynchronous online format.
- Your only in-person commitment will be a short practicum at a location close to you.
- Take classes at your own pace in a way that matches your preferred learning style.
- Tuition is only $13,850 per year, $385.00 per academic unit (only government aid is available at this cost).
To learn more contact Sandra Ringer, email@example.com.
The students who complete the RN-BS program will be eligible to obtain their Public Health certification. This certificate allows you to:
- Evaluate and improve the health of a variety of populations
- Navigate multiple levels of community resources
- Understand changes to the healthcare system and new requirements for accountability
- Prepare for graduate study or research in public health and related field