Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation
Bachelor of Science in Emergency Management
Pacific Union College offers a Bachelor of Science in Emergency Management.
The 192 quarter hour program builds upon the foundation of the Associate of Science degree in Emergency Services (completed during the first two years) preparing graduates for careers as an Emergency Manager in multiple settings – governmental, NGO and private businesses.
- Charter with Omicron Sigma Sigma (2016) National Honor Society for Emergency Management, Homeland Security & Protective Services.
- Pre-profesional program preparation: Physician Assistant, Medical School, or Masters in Public Health.
- Paramedic option available.
- Preparation for Emergency Management graduate programs.
Associate of Science in Emergency Services
The emergency services associate degree prepares students interested in working in emergency field medicine at the level of an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or going into nursing, paramedic or pre-professional programs.
What can you do with a degree in Emergency Management?
- Emergency Services
- Public Safety Professions
- Emergency Dispatchers
- EMS management
- Emergency Manager
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Technical Rope Rescue
- Swift Water Rescue
Employers of Emergency Services Graduates
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- Amazon (Workplace Health & Safety Specialist)
- Facebook (Global Security Emergency Services – Director)
- Tesla (Emergency Management Specialist)
- Georgia Department of Public Health (Epidemiologic Investigator)
- City of Beacon Hill – Office of Emergency Services
- Contra Costa County – Office of Emergency Management
- San Bernardino County Health Department
- City of Fairfield – Police Department
- City of Napa – Police Department
- Skywalker Ranch – Public Safety (Fire, Rescue, EMS)
- Napa County Office of Emergency Services
- LA County Metropolitan Transportation Authority