Rates & Information
If you are looking to book a single room, please use the online booking option below.
- Group Reservations – group reservations can only be made by calling (707-937-5440) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancel Reservations – canceling a reservation can only be done by calling (707-937-5440) or email (email@example.com).
- Reserve More than One Room – each room you want to reserve is a separate transaction. So if you want to reserve three rooms for 6 people, you will have to go through the reservation process three times, once for each room you want to reserve. An easier way may be to call (707-937-5440) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A deposit of the first night's rent and a credit card are required to secure the Reservation at the time of booking. Final payment may be made by credit card, cash or check. Your Reservation is not confirmed until you have made a deposit.
Only 4 people are allowed per cabin per fire code.
For single reservations, deposits are refundable less a $10.00 Cancelation fee per room if Cancellation occurs 7 days or more prior to occupancy. If cancelation is made less than 7 days prior to the Reservation, no refund is given and the deposit is lost. For group reservations, deposits are refundable less a $10.00 cancelation fee per room if Cancellation occurs 30 days prior to occupancy. If Cancellation is less than 30 days prior to the check-in date then the deposit is lost.
Single Room Rates
- Sleeping Cabin - $85/night for one to four persons: one queen bed and two single beds in the form of a bunk or in a sleeping loft with a private bath (vanity, toilet, shower).
- Sleeping cabin with a microwave and a fridge $90/night for one to four persons: one queen bed and two single beds in the form of a bunk or in a sleeping loft with a private bath (vanity, toilet, shower). The room has a Fridge and Microwave in the room.
- Kitchenette Cabin- $100/night for one to four persons: one queen bed and two singles in a sleeping loft with a private bath (vanity, toilet, shower) and is fully equipped with electric range, oven, microwave, dishes, utensils, and a refrigerator.
Multiple Room Rates Groups
Note: Cafeteria and the Lab are no longer included for free with a group reservation and must be rented for the groups use if needed.
Group leader is responsible for informing all guests they are bringing to Albion Field Station that No Alcohol, Drugs or Pets are allowed at Albion Field Station.
- 8 Cabins (upper camp only) - $660/night for one to 32 persons (additional cabins may be rented at the single room rate)
- 16 Cabins (lower camp only) - $1220/night for one to 64 persons (additional cabins may be rented at the single room rate)
- 24 Cabins - $1,880/night for one to 96 persons
- An education rate for Schools is available for Monday - Thursday rentals. Inquire with the Director.
All groups must have a valid credit card on file (college groups will need a GL Number), pay the minimum first night's stay and sign a contract agreement in order to book a reservation.
A $300 (refundable) cleaning and damage deposit is required. This deposit will be refunded to you or returned to your credit card upon complete assessment of the campsite following your departure. Groups having done significant damage in the past may be required to put up, at the time of booking, a $1,000 damage deposit.
Please note that rooms DO NOT include linens, bedding, pillows, or towels. We strongly encourage visitors to supply their own. We can rent you Linens if we know of your needs at the time of booking. We do not make the beds. We will 0place the clean linens in your room before you come.
- Linen package (top/bottom sheets, pillow, blanket, and towel set) - $30.00/bed for length of stay
- Bedding (top/bottom sheets, pillow, and blanket) - $25.00/bed for length of stay
- Towel set - $5.00/person for length of stay
We cannot allow nor make any exceptions to more than four persons per room because:
- The cabins were designed and approved by Mendocino County for occupancy of four
- The Fire Marshall will only allow a maximum of four
- Our insurance allows only four per room
Additional Accommodations and Use
- RV - $40/night for one to 4 persons. Additional persons are 10$ per night.
- Tent Camping - $25 per night per tent up to four persons we can add persons for $5 per person up to a maximum of 6 per tent.
- Canoes/tandem kayaks may be rented for 35$ per day. Single Kayaks are 25$ per day. (Canoes and kayaks are free to use with a reservation for those staying in a cabin, RV or tent.)
- A self-launch fee is 12$ for personal self-propelled watercraft.
Dining Room and Meals
- Dining Room - $250.00/day
- Student Meal - $13/meal (non-taxable)
- Non-Student Meal - $13/meal (taxable 7.625%)
- Child meal rate $9 age 7 and under.(taxable 7.625%)
Upon arrival, go down Albion Main Street to the lab where the office is located. If no one is present, pick up the phone and it will ring the person on duty. That person will answer your call and come to the office to check you in.
Check In time is 3 p.m. You may arrive before 3 p.m. but you may not be able to move into your cabin before 3 p.m.
Check out time is 11 a.m. Guests must have their cabins completely empty by 11 a.m. so that housekeeping can prepare the cabins for the next guests that will be coming.