Student Finance


Students can apply for both federal loans and private loans.

Pacific Union College Collegiate Loan

Amount varies per year.

The PUC Collegiate Loan is provided through college funds as well as generous gifts of alumni and friends of PUC. The terms of the PUC Collegiate Loan are similar to the Federal Perkins Loan program. Repayment begins nine months after the student ceases to be enrolled at least halftime. A FAFSA may be required to receive a PUC Collegiate Loan,