Facilities Management

Vehicle Rentals

Facilities Management has various vehicles available for PUC faculty and staff to rent for College use. Please reserve a vehicle on our Schooldude Trip Direct webpage. If you have any questions, feel free to call the Facilities Management front office at 707-965-7150 or email fmd@puc.edu

We require that anyone who drives a college vehicle be cleared by the HR department first. In order to be cleared, please take the following documents to Abram Fisher in the Human Resources Department (located in the Finance Office):

Fuel Charges: The vehicles are full of fuel when received by the customer and if they are not returned full of fuel, the amount it costs to fuel the vehicle will be charged to the rental customer.

Extra Charges:

  • If the vehicle is excessively dirty when returned, there will be a charge of $38.00/ hour it takes to clean it, with a minimum charge of $38.00.
  • Lost key charge: $25.00.
  • Bus Driver charge: $25.00/hour. Customer must arrange for a driver through the FMD Office.

Instructions for Obtaining Driving Record

  1. Go to the DMV website: http://dmv.ca.gov/online/dr/welcome.htm.
  2. Once at this website, click “continue” at the bottom of the page.
  3. Click “Register” and complete the questions that are asked. You will need to create your own User ID and password to set up your account. Make note of this information – you will need it again.
  4. After completing the registration information, wait for the confirmation message that will be sent to your email.
  5. Once you receive the confirmation email, log in to the website (https://www.dmv.ca.gov/dr/dlrecordrequest.do?method=Continue&localeName=en) using your username and password.
  6. Go through the steps on the next webpages and enter your credit card information to pay the $2.00 fee.  
  7. After you fill in and submit your credit card information, a webpage appears stating that your transaction was complete.
    1. Click “View DL Record”
    2. Click continue
    3. Print the next page, which is the driving record.* If you do not print the driving record at this time you may have to pay the fee again.