Articulation Agreements

Pacific Union College has articulation agreements with several institutions from which students often transfer. These articulation agreements outline courses considered equivalent to general education requirements at PUC. This is not an exhaustive list of colleges or courses accepted for transfer. Please contact the Records Office if you have questions about courses or institutions not listed. You may also see the Transfer Credit page for further information.