Senior Executive Assistant
Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Staff Job Opening
July 2020 (with availability for training time in June 2020)
Hourly; Commensurate upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits depending upon qualifications and experience)
Reporting directly to the Vice President for Financial Administration / Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the Senior Executive Assistant will be responsible for the coordination of activities (operations and planning) and ensuring timely flow of information to and from the finance office. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature, and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment. The Senior Executive Assistant also serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matter pertaining to the CFO. Will possess excellent judgment, have a proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources, and organize and maintain administrative processes. In addition will serve as liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams, be responsible for coordinating and preparing Board of Trustees and Committee presentations and materials and will work with and bring together cross-functional coordination between programs and departments. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, and results and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a non-profit higher education organization.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Extensive experience in administrative preparation of board presentations.
- Able to work flexible hours as needed.
Upon receipt of qualified candidate
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.