Recruitment Coordinator and Office Manager
Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Staff Job Opening
Psychology and Social Work
Upon selection of qualified applicant
Hourly; Commensurate upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits depending upon qualifications and experience)
Reporting to the Chair of the PUC Department of Psychology and Social Work. Duties Include:
- Providing clerical support to the Department Chair and faculty in the implementation and coordination of the PUC Social Work and Psychology programs;
- Offering leadership for student recruitment related activities for the Department, including but not limited to setting recruitment appointments and coordinating recruitment trips to local schools, academies, community colleges, and similar venues; together with the PUC Enrollment Office, updating the departmental website, developing recruitment materials for the Department, and communicating with students who have expressed interest in majoring in Psychology or Social Work; communicating with departmental alumni and updating the alumni database; and leading out the department in recruitment related activities that take place on PUC Campus (e.g., College Days, Alumni Weekend, etc.);
- Working with the community on various projects and events involving the Department;
- Assisting with coordination of the Social Work program Advisory Board meetings as well as the faculty/staff meetings for the Department;
- Providing technical support for statistical research on program outcome measures related to senior exit surveys and other tools utilized for the evaluation of the Social Work and Psychology programs;
- Assisting with fiscal activities of the Department as directed by the Department Chair;
- Maintaining confidential files for the Psychology and Social Work programs;
- Providing support for the day-to-day activities of the Psychology and Social Work programs (including but not limited to ordering and stocking office supplies, assisting with the planning and implementation of key departmental events; updating and handing out student and field work handbooks, preparing for the Social Work consecration service, etc.);
- Supervising the student workers for the Department and approving their timecards;
- Assisting the Social Work Program Director with program reaccreditation related tasks;
- Assisting the Social Work Program Director with Social Work program application and admissions process, and tracking student admissions to the Social Work program;
- Assisting Social Work Field Coordinator with duties related to student internship contracts and communications, tracking internship hours, conducting field evaluations, maintaining liability insurance and student and agency field files;
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work (BSW) or B.S./B.A. degree in Psychology preferred Three to five years secretarial training/experience preferred
- Recruitment and/or marketing experience preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills with ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs
- High degree of organization and detail orientation
- Being a graduate of PUC desirable
Upon selection of qualified applicant
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.