Director of Aviation Program and Director of Flight Center
Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Upon receipt of qualified candidate
Faculty Job Opening
- Fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of chief flight instructor including teaching introductory through basic, intermediate and advanced level flight training and theory courses.
- Developing, maintaining and updating flight training programs for pilot certificates and ratings in accordance with FAA regulations
- Serving as academic advisor for Aviation majors and minors.
- Integrating learning outcome assessment techniques in instructional planning, curriculum design, and teaching activities.
- Applying informational technology to the teaching and learning process.
- Delivering instruction in a variety of formats in traditional
- Making data-driven decisions
- Supervising the Assistant Flight Center Director
- Recruiting, hiring, and training (initial and recurrent) certificated flight instructors and ensuring their compliance with all job requirements
- Maintaining liaison with government agencies and ensuring compliance with their regulations
- Assuming ultimate responsibility for safe operations at Flight Center
- Serving as a liaison between the college and the aviation community
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Master’s Degree preferred
- FAA Certification
Salary; $29.38 - $32.77: Commensurate upon Degree and Experience (plus denominational benefits, depending upon qualifications and experience)
Upon receipt of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.