Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Staff Job Opening
; Commensurate with experience (plus denominational benefits, depending upon qualifications and experience)
Reporting to the Director of Admissions, duties include:
- Assist director of admissions with data management for admissions
- Data entry for applications, standard test scores, transcripts, and supporting data for entire college application process
- Supervise data entry employees and employee training
- Generate database lists for mailings and communication
- Operate digital/paper filing system with completeness and accuracy
- Maintain Colleague and Spectrum database systems with accuracy and confidentiality
- Operate within the PUC CRM environment to support enrollment/marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to work under pressure with shifting deadlines and priorities
- Knowledge of MS Office, database management.
- Strong customer service
Upon receipt of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.