Chief Fleet Mechanic
Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Staff Job Opening
Must perform each essential duty satisfactorily the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Chief Fleet Mechanic:
- Maintains fleet in a good, clean, and safe working order
- Evaluates working condition of vehicles and equipment
- Identifies mechanical issues and makes repairs
- Ability to rebuild engines and all components
- Ability to accurately calibrate and adjust equipment and mechanical devices
- Reports on vehicle status and condition
- Enters data in logs, records, and work orders accurately, in a timely manner
- Associate of Science Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of computers, printers, and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of databases
- ASE Certifications preferred
- State of California Class B License preferred
- Ability to plan, manage multiple projects and work well under pressure
- Ability to reason, be decisive, follow through and complete projects
- Ability to supervise student employees as needed
- Ability to lift a minimum of fifty pounds
- Strong team player and contributor
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Hourly; Compensation based on education and experience: $20-$25 per hour
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.