Cashier & Student Employment Assistant
Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Staff Job Opening
As soon as possible upon selection of qualified applicant
Hourly; Wage rate commensurate with experience and qualifications.
This position is a full time staff position and will be split between Cashier and Student Employment Assistant duties. The Cashier will report to the Controller in accounting. The Student Employment Assistant will report to the Payroll Coordinator.
- Efficiently process cash and credit cards in accordance with company policies and practice
- Prepare daily receipts for deposit
- Disbursement of cash to departments
- Manage petty cash campus wide
Student Employment Assistant
- Manage Student Employment office by processing student applicants, data entry, liaise with hiring departments around campus
- Supervise Student Employment student worker(s)
- Liaise with Student Services and Payroll to manage documentation for International student employees (keep current with IRS rules and forms)
- Liaise with Student Finance and payroll to set up annual Work Study program, policies and creating forms as needed
- Manage and track recertification process for I-9s and W-4s
- Manage student employment files, correspondence, and job postings for off-campus jobs
- Customer service oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team member and contributor
- Strong keyboard skills and proficient with computers
- Detail oriented, organized, neat and accurate
- Previous accounting experience and data entry desirable
Upon receipt of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.