Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Staff Job Opening
As soon as possible upon selection of qualified applicant
Hourly; Wage rate commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Reporting to the Controller of Accounting, duties include but are not limited to: receipt in all monies received; prepare daily receipts for deposit; disbursement of cash; records maintenance; filing and other duties as assigned.
- Customer service oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team member and contributor
- Strong keyboard skills and proficient with computers
- Detail oriented, organized, neat and accurate
- Previous accounting experience and data entry desirable
Upon receipt of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.