Associate or Full Professor of Education
Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Faculty Job Opening
Teaching Credential Program
July 1, 2021
Salary; Commensurate with experience (plus denominational benefits, depending upon qualifications and experience)
Reporting to the Academic Dean, duties include: teaching upper and lower division courses covering topics such as teaching with technology, multicultural education, principles of Christian education, secondary teaching methods, supervision of student teaching; managing course-related responsibilities such as preparing syllabi, regularly posting grades, ordering texts books, and archiving course records; participating in program admissions, program development, and program evaluation and accreditation processes; participating in departmental staff meetings and other departmental activities; keeping regular office hours (10 hours weekly for student advising and mentoring); and completing other duties as assigned.
- Master of Education (M.A. or M.Ed.) and 5 years of professional practice
- Doctorate preferred
- Seventh-day Adventist and state teaching certification
- Expertise in teaching using technology
- Experience with accreditation
- Track record of excellence in teaching
- Experience in undergraduate teaching and/or conducting trainings
- Ability to connect with students and work well with colleagues in a group setting
Upon receipt of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.