Fall Campus Plan
On-Campus Classes Start September 14
Online options available
Committed. Prepared. Together.
We are excited to start on-campus classes on September 14 and remain committed to giving you a full college experience! Preparations are underway to ensure that we are ready to bring our campus family together while keeping the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff our highest priority. This page is dedicated to keeping you informed with the latest details of our campus plan for next school year and will be updated regularly.
It's not too late to apply!
Have questions about returning in Fall?
We are here for you.
Town Hall Events
We can't wait to safely welcome you on campus. Learn more about how we're preparing for you and what guidelines we'll be following to keep our campus and community healthy.
- Social Distancing. At least 6 feet is required, which isn't hard on our spacious campus. Adjustments are being made for dorms and other shared spaces.
- Face Coverings. When distancing can't be guaranteed, face coverings will be required.
- Daily Health Checks. Temperature checks and a quick health survey every day will help ensure a healthy campus.
We've made some positive changes for your safety, including:
- Removing tables and chairs to prevent people from congregating in the dining areas
- Adding floor decals to take the guessing out of social distancing
- Enforcing handwashing and station disinfecting protocols every 30 minutes
- Eliminating any self-serving station...let us take care of it for you!
- Adding more sneeze guards to keep you (and us) safe
- Taking temperatures of our staff at the beginning of each shift
- Making sure all of our associates are wearing face coverings
- Switching over to disposable plates, bowls, and individually wrapped utensils
- Offering utensils to each guest individually
- Placing hand-sanitizer dispensers throughout the café
- Going cashless to limit contact between you and our cashiers
- Individually packaging additional grab & go items such as desserts, whole fruit, baked goods, etc.
- Offering individual portions of condiments
Your Academic Experience
While some things will be different this fall, what won't change is our focus on providing you an excellent education. Learn more about what changes you can expect.
- Updated Academic Calendar. On-campus classes now start on September 14 and winter break begins at Thanksgiving. See full calendar.
- Prepared Faculty. Faculty will be trained to deliver courses using higher education best practices during COVID restrictions.
- Classroom Preparation. Adjustments are being made to classroom capacity, physical spacing, and cleaning schedules to make sure you stay safe while you learn.
- Technology Solutions. Online instruction and other solutions will help bridge the gap for those who can't be in the classroom.
We know times are challenging and we want to make it as simple as possible for you to enroll at PUC. Below are updates to our admissions process during this time. If you have any questions or run into any roadblocks we are here to help you. Please call (800) 862-7080.
- Commitment Form. We are currently waiving the enrollment fee. Please fill out the Pioneer Commitment form to indicate your intent.
- ACT and SAT test scores. We are currently waiving test scores for Fall 2020 applicants.
International Students Fall 2020
Pacific Union College is dedicated to our international students and to the protection of their student visa legal status. We will meet all Homeland Security requirements to operate as an approved hybrid on-site campus for Fall 2020.
International students can feel secure that continuous adjustments will be made as government policy changes throughout the upcoming year. Based on new government policy, all returning and new international students attending Pacific Union College this fall will receive a new, approved I-20 from the International Student office. For additional information, please contact Crista Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.