Get Started Now - It's Fast & Easy!
Take advantage of Pacific Union College's FREE online courses. With 20 college courses to choose from, you can save money and time by earning college credit for free while finishing high school or while waiting to start college full time, from wherever you are. Courses are fully accredited so you can use the college credit later, at PUC or the college of your choice.
Classes start January 4th, so apply now.
Tuition & Registration
Your first class is free! After that, you are welcome to take up to two additional classes for only $900 each. Admission is required before registering for classes. Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Submit an application. If you have already submitted an application with us, you don't need to apply again.
- Submit your official or unofficial transcripts. If your school is closed and you have a problem with this step, we may be able to help.
- Email email@example.com to confirm your class choice(s)
- Once you're registered, you pay nothing for your free class. If you choose to take advantage of an additional one or two low cost classes, you can make your payment by credit card or check.* For credit card payment, simply call Student Finance directly at (707) 965-7530 - this line is staffed M-TH 9am-12pm and 1-3pm, and F 9am-12pm. If you use a check, please include your new PUC ID number on your check and mail to:
Pacific Union College
1 Angwin Avenue
Angwin, CA 94508
- After you are registered for your class(es), you will receive information about how your class will work online. You'll also receive all the privileges and support of being a PUC student. This support includes, but is not limited to, a PUC student ID card, counseling support, spiritual and social activities, and much more.
*Students wishing to apply for financial aid may do so but they will be charged regular rate of $865 per unit. Payments are non-refundable.
Class list and descritpions coming soon.