- Week of August 15: Huge trucks arrive on campus, filled with new furniture for the library.
- Week of August 8: With the walls painted, installation of carpet begins.
- Week of August 1: The walls get big splashes of color with paints in cool hues.
- Week of July 25: Crews start the process of installing lights, although the main floor ha been designed to use mostly natural light.
- Week of July 20: This week's activity centers on re-plastering and painting the walls of the library's main floor.
- Week of July 11: Construction crews focus on the electrical and plumbing systems. Most carpet has been pulled up in preparation for new flooring.
- June 13: Crews begin gutting the main floor, tearing up carpet, lighting, and furniture.
- June 12: Sections of the library slated for renovation have been emptied.