Until Graf Hall was built in 1911, PUC women lived in the Angwin Hotel. Once Graf was built, the women moved on and left the hotel building for the men—who had been sleeping in tents, cellars, and barn lofts! Named Graf Hall in 1932, the building was originally South Hall. It was the first new building added to the PUC campus after the site was purchased in 1909. Built with Angwin lumber by student, staff and faculty labor, Graf Hall remains a central building on campus. Ellen White, one of the school’s founders, frequently chose to stay in the second story, south front corner room of the hall when she visited campus. Formerly a graduation site and temporarily home to the school cafeteria, the gracious old building now houses female students on the second and third floors—sharing the basement with the religion department and the first floor with other academic offices. Twelve-foot ceilings, a wide central staircase, and a front porch swing make Graf a great home away from home.
If you are interested in living in Graf Hall or want more information about residence hall life at PUC, contact Graf Hall at (707) 965-6520 or Dean Lunelle Bertresse at (707) 965-6522.
Pacific Union College
One Angwin Avenue
Angwin, CA 94508
Phone: (707) 965-6520
Assistant Dean of Women
(707) 965-6522 | email@example.com
Copyright © 1996-2015 Pacific Union College | All Rights Reserved.