The PUC Marketplace is an online center for announcements about events, books, items for sale, housing, jobs, lost & found, outreach, and ride sharing. When you participate in the Marketplace, you agree to comply with the guidelines. All material goes through an approval process and may be edited or deleted if it does not comply with the guidelines or is considered inappropriate.
- Post to the correct area - make sure your classified is posted under the correct category.
- Don't post inappropriate content - This includes (but isn't limited to) material that's unlawful, pornographic, harasses or degrades an individual or group, is false or deceptive, or is spam or chain letters. The Marketplace team may edit or delete inappropriate content.
- Use common sense - PUC Marketplace cannot back-check all postings for accuracy or authenticity and is not responsible for the claims or services posted here.
- Keep it pertinent to PUC - Information posted should be pertinent to PUC's students, faculty, and staff.
- Post it once - Don't post a classified multiple times or in multiple sections. Classifieds remain up for 14 days, after which you can re-post.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding PUC Marketplace email firstname.lastname@example.org.