Guests can fly into the following airports: Sacramento International Airport (SMF), San Francisco (SFO), Oakland (OAK). All airports are approximately 80-90 miles from the PUC campus.
From San Francisco International Airport
- Go north on U.S. 101. Follow signs to the Bay Bridge (U.S. 80 east) toward Sacramento.
- Take U.S. 80 east after crossing the Bay Bridge. Cross the Carquinez Bridge.
- Turn off at the Napa, Marine World exit onto HWY 37.
- From HWY 37 turn right (going north) on HWY 29.
- Continue through the towns of Napa, Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, and St. Helena. One mile past St. Helena, turn right on Deer Park Road, which turns into Howell Mountain Road. (8 miles to PUC)
From Oakland International Airport
- Take HWY 880 north.
- Merge onto U.S. 80 east toward Sacramento.
- Follow points 2-5 from above.
Take U.S. 80 west toward San Francisco to HWY 12.
- Take HWY 12 toward Napa to HWY 29.
- Turn right on HWY 29 and follow directions in number 5 above.
Distances to PUC
From San Francisco airport 87 Miles
- From Oakland airport 65 Miles
- From Sacramento airport 92 Miles
- From Napa 30 Miles
If you plan to fly into PUC’s airport, please note that the ramp is closed from 8:00 a.m. through 1:00 p.m. on June 16. No fuel will be available during this time and transient parking is limited.