Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Visual Arts Assistant
Staff Job Opening
Visual Arts Department
Upon selection of qualified applicant
$15.85 - $19.15 (plus denominational benefits, depending upon qualifications and experience)
Reporting to the Chair of the Visual Arts Department. Major duties include:
- Running the Visual Arts office and labs as well as assisting with the Rasmussen Art Gallery.
- Centralized purchasing, maintaining and overseeing of student workers for the following labs: photography, film and TV, graphic design, ceramics, drawing, painting, printmaking, and BFA studios.
- Keep track of inventory, budget and charges
- Maintain user accounts for Mac labs in graphic design, photography & film and TV.
- Assist gallery coordinator with mailings/labels, posters, social media, purchasing of flowers and refreshments for openings
- Assist in event planning of:
Publication Workshop, museum trips, and gallery openings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well with others; strong team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Poster design and event planning skills
- Social media skills
- Self-motivated and strong communication
Upon receipt of qualified applicant
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.