Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Student Financial Aid Counselor
Staff Job Opening
Wage Rate: $19.88 – $25.78 (plus denominational benefits, depending upon qualifications and experience)
Reporting to the Director of Student Financial Services, duties include: provide professional assistance to parents and students in meeting their college financial needs ;counsel and advise students about financial eligibility. cost, management and programs; prepare financial aid awards via computer; track payments and monitor collections to insure prompt payment; track financial aid to insure receipt of aid funds; and serve as a member of the Financial Aid Committee.
- Demonstrate previous experience in and an understanding of outstanding customer service skills and attitude
- Commitment to Adventist education and the mission of PUC
- Ability to maintain superior customer service and a calm demeanor in high-stress situations
- BA/BS degree in business/humanities or related field preferred
- Minimum two years experience in related area (educational institution preferred)
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Prior student financial aid experience beneficial
- Able to work effectively with all constituencies (students, parents, staff, administration and the general public)
- Able to contribute positively to the office team as well as the larger college family
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong computer skills, including skills in Datatel, Microsoft applications and student learning systems such as Canvas
Upon receipt of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.