Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Faculty Job Opening
Nursing & Health Sciences
July 2014 or upon receipt of qualified applicant
Commensurate with experience, plus denominational benefits, depending upon qualifications and experience.
Reporting to the Academic Dean and Department of Nursing & Health Sciences
Chair, duties include those listed in addition to assignments from the Academic
Dean and Department Chair: didactic and clinical instruction in a range of
professional nursing topics including responsibility for assessment, planning,
development, implementation and evaluation of all classroom and clinical
experiences; participation in department and College governance; student
- Primary expertise required in adult health, pathophysiology, and health
- Expertise in healthcare management and leadership is desirable as well as
expertise in one of the following areas of nursing practice (community
health, research, informatics, health care management, policy, and/or
- Experience in program management, simulation, and distance or non-
traditional education is also desirable.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Preference to those with an earned Doctorate in Nursing or a related field (consideration may be given for candidates nearing completion of a doctoral program)
- Current California RN licensure (or immediate eligibility)
- Must meet CA BRN eligibility requirements
- At least one (1) year of direct patient care in the designated area of expertise within the previous five (5) years.
- Minimum of one (1) year of teaching experience in a professional nursing program or completion of a post-baccalaureate course that includes practice in teaching registered nursing
Upon receipt of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.