Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Staff Job Opening
Discoveryland Children’s Center—St. Helena
Applications will be received until a suitable applicant is chosen
Rate based upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits)
This position reports to the
Director of Discoverlyand, St. Helena. The position is responsible for the
safe and healthy care of children from 3 months to approximately 23 months of
age; plan curriculum which will provide for daily care and development of
social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills.
Attend staff meetings, participate
in fund-raisers, parent meetings and school programs.
- A.S. or B.S. degree in Early Childhood Education
- Experience working with infants
- Understanding of child development
- Good Team Spirit
- Creative and organized
- Demonstrate kindness, understanding and warmth towards children and their families
- Willing to advance academically and stay current in the early childhood field, attend conventions, meetings and classes
- Reliable and able to maintain the schedule assigned by the Director
- Valid CPR and Pediatric 1st Aid Certificate
Child Development Teacher Permit required or must be willing to obtain.
Upon receipt of qualified applicant
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.