Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Staff Job Opening
Applications will be received until a suitable applicant is chosen
Wage rate based upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits)
Reporting to the Chief Fleet Mechanic this position
assists the Chief Fleet Mechanic in identifying mechanical problems, reporting
equipment status and condition and makes adjustments and repairs as
needed. Also responsible for
rebuilding engines/and all components, and accurately calibrates and adjusts
equipment and mechanical devices to maintain college vehicles in a good and
safe working order.
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of four year’s experience preferred
- Experience in repairing and operating all types of machinery
- ASE 1-9 and bus certifications (H Series) (S-Series) (L2) preferred.
- Prefer Class A License.
- Must hold or be able to acquire a commercial bus license within six months of employment.
- Must be able to speak English clearly on the radio, telephone and in person with customers.
- Basic computer skills
able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
Upon receipt of qualified applicant
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.