Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Emergency Services/Nursing Faculty
Faculty Job Opening
Nursing & Health Sciences Department
January 2015 or upon receipt of qualified applicant
Commensurate with experience, plus denominational benefits, depending upon qualifications and experience
Reporting to the Academic Dean and Department of Nursing & Health Sciences Chair,
duties include the following in addition to assignments from the Academic Dean and
Department Chair: didactic and clinical instruction in a range of professional emergency
services and nursing topics including responsibility for assessment, planning,
development, implementation and evaluation of all assigned classroom and clinical
experiences; participation in department and College governance; student advisement.
- Current EMT instructor or willing to obtain necessary experience and credentials.
- Current BLS instructor or willing to obtain necessary experience and credentials.
- Willing and able to obtain instructor credentials for Technical Rescue.
- Expertise in systems management, disaster management, or related expertise is desirable.
- At least two (2) years experience providing care in a prehospital setting within the previous five (5) years, at the level of EMT or higher.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preference to candidates with a BSN and/or an earned Masters Degree in Nursing or a related field
- Current California RN licensure (or immediate eligibility)
- Eligible for CA BRN faculty approval at the assistant instructor level
- BSN or baccalaureate degree with a focus on natural behavioral or social science subjects relevant to nursing practice
- At least one (1) year of direct patient care in the designated area of expertise within the previous five (5) years.
September 30, 2014 or upon receipt of qualified aplication
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.