Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Must provide Clean Driving
Record with application
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Staff Job Opening
Part Time (On Call Basis)
$19.24 – $21.81 Wage rate based upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits)
Reporting to the Director of Facilities Management and the Director of Human Resources, duties include: driving school vehicles in an ‘on call’ basis, safe and conscientious transportation of students and staff in an assortment of vehicles including but not limited to a large passenger bus. Maintaining the cleanliness of vehicles that have been driven and reporting any mechanical needs that may arise.
- Commercial Class B license and passenger endorsement required
- Candidates must be 25 years of age or over
- Clean Driving record
- Minimum of 3-5 years driving experience with Class B license
- Maintain a strong attendance record
- Safely operate a passenger transportation vehicle
- Maintain a good rapport with the general public
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures
- Write reports in coherent, legible manner
- Able to remain calm in high pressure situations
Upon receipt of qualified applicant
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.