Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Co-Generation Plant Supervisor/Operator
Staff Job Opening
Upon selection of qualified candidate
- Oversees the operation and maintenance of Co-Gen plant, boilers, and steam distribution
- Must have a working knowledge of steam, condensation and its operation in the heating and cooling of the campus
- Prefer some background with electrical and controls
- Prefer some background of energy management
- Familiar with maintaining boiler water chemistry
- Supervise plant employees
- Must be available for emergency call back
- Experience with electrical/mechanical systems required.
- State of California Civil Engineering License or higher preferred
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures
- Write reports in coherent, legible manner
- Highly organized and motivated
- Able to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Communicate and work well with others as a team player
- Maintain a strong attendance record
To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accomodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Upon receipt of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.