Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Co-Generation Plant Supervisor/Operator
Staff Job Opening
Applications will be received until a suitable applicant is chosen
Wage rate based upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits)
- Oversees the operation and maintenance of Co-Gen plant, boilers, and steam
- Must have a working knowledge of steam, condensation and its operation in the
heating and cooling of the campus
- Prefer some background with electrical and controls
- Prefer some background of energy management
- Familiar with maintaining boiler water chemistry
- Supervisory responsibilities for plant employees
- Must be available for emergency call back
- Maintain a strong attendance record
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures
- Write reports in coherent, legible manner
- Able to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Communicate and work well with others as a team player
Upon receipt of qualified applicant
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.