Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Assistant or Associate or Full Professor of Psychology
Faculty Job Opening
July 1, 2014
Reporting to the Academic Dean and Chair of the Department of Psychology and Social Work, duties include:
- Teaching research methods and other psychology-related courses to undergraduate students
- Involvement in student research
- Evaluating and grading student work
- Assessing course and major student learning outcomes
- Maintaining and distributing timely student grade reports
- Planning and updating course materials and methods of instruction
- Keeping regular office hours for advising students
- Advising/mentoring students on academic and career-related issues
- Keeping abreast of developments in psychology
- Participating in department activities/events; and
- Participating in the campus governance structure
- Earned doctorate degree in pscyhology (ABD will be considered)
- Experience in undergraduate teaching
- Commitment to undergraduate research
- Collegiality, flexibility, and teamwork skills; and
- Commitment to Seventh-day Adventist higher
Upon selection of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.