Visiting Groups & Invitationals
Summer & Visiting Groups
Each summer, PUC hosts a variety of private groups who utilize the college facilities for their events. Beginning one week after PUC's June graduation day through the month of July, the campus stays busy with large and small academic, music, and specialty camps.
The campus is situated on about 1,900 acres in the hills of the beautiful Napa Valley. The campus has nearly 1,800 acres of largely undeveloped agricultural and forested land and more than 30 miles of hiking and biking trails.
Features available to visiting groups:
- Access to the PUC gymnasium, outdoor pool, tennis courts, and fields.
- The PUC Dining Commons is managed by the Bon Appetit Management Company, specializing in food prepared largely from local produce for our vegetarian diners.
- Multiple classroom usage. Classroom capacity ranges from 15 to 450. For choral or band camps, Paulin Hall provides an auditorium, multiple classrooms, band and choir rooms, etc.
- Housing options are varied. Available to summer groups are rooms from our on-campus residence halls, which typically include two twin beds (linens not provided). We also have guest housing, located in Winning Hall first floor. Each of these 14 rooms includes:
- One queen or two twin beds per room
- Semi-private baths with linens (includes sheets, towels, blankets, pillows)
- Overhead fans
- Telephones for on-campus calls as well as off-campus calls with a calling card
To find out more about campus facilities, visiting groups, and fee rates, contact Student Services at 707-965-7362. Groups interested in using the campus facilities can submit an inquiry using the PUC Event Hosting form.