Employee Health & Wellness
The Employee Wellness & Health Promotion Program is a vital part of the healthcare package offered to Pacific Union College employees. The goals of the Wellness Program are to offer information and opportunities to support employees’ health and vitality, support a healthy work environment for all. Spouses and employees who are insured elsewhere are also encouraged to take advantage of many of the benefits of the Wellness program.
Click this Link to LOG IN to your personal Wellness Pages, to “Start a New Assessment” and/or access the “Health Activity Tracker”
Your PUC Healthcare Plan Contribution + Wellness Participation = $REBATE$
Your Healthcare Plan contributions fund about 10%-15% of PUC’s self-insured healthcare plan account. PUC covers the rest, with costs rising and falling each year depending on how healthy we are. Participation in the Wellness Program is rewarded with a rebate of a portion of your PUC healthcare plan when both you and your PUC Healthcare Plan-covered spouse participate. To be eligible for the rebate, you and your PUC Healthcare Plan-covered spouse will complete the following:
- Annual Personal Wellness Profile (PWP) online assessment
- Annual Wellbeing Screening of Biometrics* and Physical Fitness levels
- Health Activity Tracking through one of the following two options:
- Accumulate 500 credits/points each 6-month period using the online “Health Activity Tracker” (HAT). The HAT and PWP are accessed through wellness.puc.edu.
- Track your healthy activities using an online or smartphone application of your choice. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org of a screenshot of at least two months of active tracking during the current period from your chosen application/tracking method.
→ Click this link to access the "Health Activity Tracker" to log in your Wellness Credits, and/or to "Start a New Assessment" under the Personal Wellness Profile tab
Complete the annual in-office screening and online assessment in either period 1 or 2 and within 10 to 14 months of your last screening to remain in the program.
- July 1 to June 30 – Complete the annual Wellness Biometrics & Fitness Screening plus the Personal Wellness Profile within 10-14 months of last year’s assessment or within 6 months of start of employment.
- July 1 – December 30 - Period 1 Activity Tracking: Log your points regularly on the HAT
- December 30 - Deadline to log 500 pts on HAT or email your tracker app screenshots
- January - Rebate through payroll after January 15
- January 1 – June 30 - Period 2 Activity Tracking: Log your points regularly on the HAT
- June 30 - Deadline to log 500 pts on HAT or email your tracker app screenshots
- July - Rebate through payroll after July 15
Employee Health & Wellness
Pacific Union College
One Angwin Avenue
Angwin, CA 94508
Phone: (707) 965-6330
Fax: (707) 965-6240