Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Staff Job Opening
As soon as possible upon selection of qualified applicant
$14.57 – 18.49 (plus denominational benefits, depending upon qualifications and experience)
Facilities Management Office
Manager duties include but are not limited to:
processes Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, cash deposits, Payroll,
and Interdepartmental charges for Accounting Office; monitor School Dude
Maintenance Systems; manage vehicle rental and lease system; petty cash
management; review monthly statement of income and expenditures; monitors
Facilities Departments budgets; and supervise office staff.
- B.A./ B.S. in Accounting or Business Administration
- Previous accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Customer service oriented
- High degree of organizational skills
- Exhibit situational awareness
- A team player and contributor
- Ability to work with students
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret government regulations, financial reports, and legal documents
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to function in stressful situations
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to make functional spreadsheets
- Experience with budget management and presentation
- Basic accounting knowledge
Upon receipt of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.