Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Faculty Job Opening
July 2015 or upon receipt of qualified applicant
Commensurate with experience, plus denominational benefits, depending upon qualifications and experience
Reporting to the Academic Dean and Department of Nursing & Health Sciences Chair, duties include those listed in addition to assignments from the Academic Dean and Department Chair: didactic and clinical instruction in a range of professional nursing topics including responsibility for assessment, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of all classroom and clinical experiences; participation in department and College governance; student advisement.
- Expertise in adult health, pathophysiology, pharmacology, and/or health assessment.
- Expertise in additional areas of nursing practice is desirable (maternal and/or child health, community health, research, informatics, health care management, policy, and/or health education).
- Experience in program
management, simulation learning, and distance or non-traditional education is also
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Preference to those with an earned Doctorate in Nursing or a related field
- Current California RN licensure (or immediate eligibility)
- Must meet CA BRN eligibility requirements
- At least one (1) year of direct patient care in the designated area of expertise within the previous five (5) years.
- Minimum of one (1) year of teaching experience in a professional nursing program or completion of a post-baccalaureate course that includes practice in teaching registered nursing
Upon receipt of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.