Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (email@example.com), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Assistant or Associate or Full Professor of Psychology - Research Emphasis with Preference for Cognitive and Physiological Psychology
Faculty Job Opening
Psychology & Social Work
July 1, 2017
Salary; Commensurate on degree and experience (plus denominational benefits based on qualifications and experience)
Reporting to the Academic Dean and Chair of the Department of Psychology and Social Work, duties include:
- Teaching research methods and other psychology-related courses to undergraduate students
- Involvement in student research
- Evaluating and grading student work
- Assessing course and major student learning outcomes
- Maintaining and distributing timely student grade reports
- Planning and updating course materials and methods of instruction
- Keeping regular office hours for advising students
- Advising/mentoring students on academic and career-related issues
- Keeping abreast of developments in psychology
- Participating in department activities/events; and
- Participating in the campus governance structure
- Earned doctorate degree in pscyhology (ABD will be considered)
- Experience in undergraduate teaching
- Commitment to undergraduate research
- Collegiality, flexibility, and teamwork skills; and
- Commitment to Seventh-day Adventist higher
Upon selection of qualified application
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.