Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or available online.
- Applications from current employees are welcome.
- Applicants must be members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (707-965-6400), or mail (Human Resources Office, One Angwin Avenue, Angwin, CA 94508), your signed application to Human Resources
- Please contact Human Resources regarding questions about this position.
- Applications from qualified applicants are forwarded to the employing department by Human Resources
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or the employing department
Staff Job Opening
Albion Retreat and Learning Center
Applications will be received until a suitable applicant is chosen
Wage rate based upon degree and experience (plus denominational benefits)
- Report to the Director of the Albion Retreat and Learning Center
- Coordinate all activities of the center with the Assistant Manager
- Train the Assistant Manager in business duties to stand in when the Manager is away
- Make recommendations for budgeting, rate changes and policy changes to the Director
- Manage day-to-day activities of the center, including reservations, check-in and check-out of guests
- Coordinate with college personnel charged with various aspects of facilities management
- Oversee business responsibilities involving billing, receipting, banking, purchasing, budget management, financial statement review, etc.
- Coordinate with the College’s Facilities Management department for duties such as monthly building check, telephone system, computer system, equipment, tools, boats, boating equipment, electrical, plumbing, and other duties as may arise
- Complete grounds maintenance duties such as mowing, weeding, and trimming
- Share duties with the Assistant Manager as necessary and help the Assistant Manager with housekeeping and food service
- Schedule time-off and vacations for both the
Manager and the Assistant Manager
- Must be a member of the Seventh-day Adventist church
- Must successfully pass a 12-month probationary period
- Must obtain a California Water Treatment licence, T2 and D2, within the probationary period
- Must be physically fit to fulfill the required duties
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration preferred) with related experience and/or training
- Budget management experience and ability
- Strong organizational, implementation and interpretation/assessment ability
- Thorough knowledge of automated systems with ability to create and interpret spreadsheets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of boat operations and willingness to obtain a U.S. Coast Guard Master’s Licence
- Self-starter with attention to
Upon receipt of qualified applicant
PACIFIC UNION COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
For more information contact Human Resources.